SBI Anywhere App- The Smart mobile banking application from State Bank of India make it simple to avail banking services easily. You can link Aadhaar Card with SBI Anywhere app, get LPG subsidy by linking LPG consumer ID, transfer funds, pay bills and much more. Today we will learn how to do Aadhaar Seeding with SBI Anywhere Mobile App.
Aadhaar Card has become an important document for Indian citizens as it helps in availing various government schemes and subsidies. Government also has made it mandatory to link Aadhaar number with PAN card, mobile number, bank account to maintain transparency. You can link Aadhaar card in SBI via net banking, SMS, ATM card, SBI branch and mobile app.
Steps to link Aadhaar Card with SBI Anywhere App
- Open SBI Anywhere App in your mobile phone or installed it from play store or iOS.
- In the login screen, enter your username and password
- The home screen will appear with options like My accounts, Services, Fund transfer, Request
- Click on Request Icon. You will see options like request for cheque book, Get SBI MMID, Aadhaar
- Click on Aadhaar and then Aadhar seeding options.
- In next screen select the SBI account with which you want to link Aadhaar Card.
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number two times. Check your Registered Mobile No. and click on submit.
- In the confirmation screen, check that all the details are correct and then click Confirm.
- Enter the OTP send on your registered mobile number and finally click on Submit button.
- You will see a pop-up message as completed successfully with transaction number. Keep this number for future reference.
With this method you can easily link Aadhaar Card with SBI Anywhere App. This is one of the fastest and easy methods to seed Aadhaar card with State Bank of India. Hope you find this useful.