Oriental Bank of Commerce commonly referred as OBC bank or Oriental Bank offers several methods to link Aadhaar card with your account. With OBC bank you can link Aadhaar card through net banking, ATM, SMS or Offline using Aadhaar card form. Here we will discuss all the methods step by step of seeding Aadhaar card with OBC.
For offline method you have to download the oriental bank of commerce bank Aadhaar card. However if you have registered for internet banking then you can easily link Aadhaar number with your OBC bank account. Connecting Aadhaar card with bank you can avail various schemes and get subsidies offered by government.
Link Aadhaar card via net banking
- Visit the OBC net banking website www.obconline.co.in
- Click on Retail user login and enter your user ID and Password
- Now go to Menu and then select Activity Option
- Click on Aadhaar Registration option
- Select the Account with which you want to link aadhaar card from drop down
- Enter 12 digit aadhaar card number and check mark the option to verify number from UIDAI
- You will get a message on your registered mobile number ‘Aadhaar Card successfully linked to your account’
Linking Aadhaar Card in OBC using ATM
- Visit your nearest OBC ATM and swipe your card
- Enter your ATM PIN and select Other Request Option from the screen
- Now click on the “Aadhaar Number Seeding” option
- Click YES on the option “I authorize Oriental bank of Commerce to get my Aadhaar details from Unique Identification Authority of India (UIDAI)”
- Enter your 12 digit Aadhaar number and re-enter it for conformation
- A message will be displayed on screen “Your request for seeding Aadhaar Number has been successfully registered”.
- After successful operation you will get acknowledgement slip for seeding of Aadhaar Card. A message will also be sent to your mobile number.
Link Aadhaar Card in Oriental Bank Via SMS
- You need to be sure that your mobile number is registered with your OBC bank account. Sent message to link Aadhaar card via registered mobile number
- Type message as UID<space>14 digit A/c number<space>Aadhaar Number<space>Y
- On successful registration of Aadhaar number message will be sent to your mobile number you can also receive a letter of Aadhaar Card seeding from your account.
Link Aadhaar card offline by visiting OBC branch
- Visit any OBC branch and ask for Aadhaar card seeding form
- Enter your details in OBC Aadhaar card form and attach required documents like bank passbook, Aadhaar Card copy.
- Submit the form along with documents to concerned bank officials
- The bank will process request and your Aadhaar card will be linked with your bank account after successful verification.
So these are some methods you can use to link/seed Aadhaar card with OBC bank or Oriental Bank. Hope you find this useful. If you have any queries you can read complete information about OBC Aadhaar Card Seeding from here.