Mobile Number and Email Address are important means of communication in banks and they need to be keep updated. You can update Email Address in HDFC bank online or offline. Email address is an important entity as all your transaction records, updates are sent to registered Email Address. If you lost your Email Address then you can change email ID in HDFC bank by following process.
If you switched to a new email account then you need to update the same in your official accounts like company mail or banks. HDFC bank offers various options to change Email address like via net banking or offline by visiting the branch theough change contact details form.
How to Change Email Address in HDFC Bank via Net banking
- With its Go digital platform you can instantly change email id in HDFC bank. Check step by step process given
- Visit the HDFC bank net banking portal netbanking.hdfcbank.com
- Enter your User ID / customer ID and click continue
- Now Click on Update contact details
- Now select the option Email ID and Landline No.
- Enter your new email ID and click on update, you will receive OTP on registered mobile number
- Enter the OTP and submit, your Email Id will be updated instantly
Change Email ID in HDFC Bank Offline
- Visit the HDFC bank website to download form
- Under customer care option, click on change update email ID or landline mobile number
- In how do I section, select the same option to change email ID
- Click to download application form to change email id
- Fill the form and attach the required documents
- Submit it to bank officials after successful verification the bank will update your email ID.
These are the steps to change email id in HDFC bank online and offline. You can directly download the contact update form.