Central Bank of India provides two methods to issue a new cheque book in CBI. Customers can either visit the branch personally or open the CBI net banking web page to request Central bank of India Cheque Book. Cheque Book is an important utility required for banking purposes like ATM Cards, Credit Cards. Cheque Book is not only used to withdraw money but other purposes like to finance for a commodity, insurance purposes, funds transfer. People who are in business frequently use cheque books. Here are the steps how to request for cheque book in Central bank of India.
Central Bank of India has the facility to request for cheque book through net banking, calling customer care services and by visiting the home branch. We will discuss each step in detail.
Request a Cheque Book to Issue in Central Bank of India using Net Banking
Follow the steps to request a cheque book in CBI:
- Go to official Net banking portal of Central Bank of India
- Login with your user credentials and now click on Service Request option
- From the list of option select Request Cheque Book.
- Now select the account number for which you want to issue cheque book
- Select number of leaves or pages you want in CBI cheque book.
- Click on options as per guidelines and Ok.
- In this way you can request Cheque book online.
Requesting Cheque Book by Calling Customer Care Number
- Call Central Bank of India Customer Care number 1800 22 1911
- Follow the IVR options and connect your call with one of the customer care executive.
- Ask them to issue you a cheque book
- The Agent will some of your detail and then will process your request.
- Visit Central Bank of India Branch and ask for a Cheque Book
- They will provide you a cheque book form
- Fill the Form and attach the necessary documents
- Submit the form with attached files in the bank.
- The bank will process your Request.
Central bank of India will issue you cheque book after verification. The Bank will either send cheque book to your registered address or you can collect it from the branch. These are some methods by which you can get cheque book in Central Bank of India.