Central Bank of India offers various services to its customers, one of them is CBI net banking. New User Registration and activation for Central bank of India net banking can be done online. Bank allows its customers to carry out all the internet banking related activities like first time login, password reset/set, activate User ID etc online using the official website of CBI, i.e. www.centralbank.net.in.
Net banking requires advanced security and thus the service is offered step by step. After you have registered for the service you need to activate net banking facility in Central Bank of India and then we need to set password and activate user ID. Central Bank Of India focuses more on security and therefore has different process to activate net banking profile.
Steps to Activate Net Banking in Central Bank of India (CBI)
- Visit the official website for Internet Banking of CBI https://www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp
- In bottom right corner click on Application forms and then Personal Banking
- Now click on the link Download Application Form to Activate net Banking or Net Banking Application form.
- You can also visit your Central Bank of India home branch and ask for Net banking Activation form
- Fill the Activation form and attach the required documents
- Once the form is filled submit it to your CBI bank home branch
- The Bank will verify your application and will give you User ID and Password for login after few days.
So by this method you can activate Central Bank of India net banking. You can sign in with the login credentials i.e. your password and User ID provided by the bank and enjoy services net banking services like funds transfer, balance enquiry, pay bills online and online shopping. While you activate net banking always remember not to share your passwords, PIN with anyone. Even Bank officials do not ask for your PIN.
With the convenience of net banking every user wants to register for Internet Banking. Now major banks and financial institutions offer service of net banking in India. Central Bank of India is one such bank. Consumers having account in Central bank or CBI can apply for net banking and enjoy its features. So, enjoy the world of online transaction with CBI Net banking.
Hope this will help you. If you face any queries you can call Central Bank of India customer care number 1800 22 1911.